IMAGOPAPAE international conference | Museum of Boverie and University of Liège
The IMAGOPAPAE international conference is organized by Mrs. Claudia d’Alberto, Researcher Marie-Curie COFUND at the Liège-Université (Belgium) “Transitions – Unité de Recherches sur le Moyen Age et la Première Modernité Service d’Histoire de l’Art et Archéologie du Moyen Age”.
This multidisciplinary conference will be dedicated to the figure of the Pope, analyzed between past and present, and will be held in Liège, at “La Boverie” Museum, from the 20th to 22nd of June 2018. It will encourage an interdisciplinary exchange, and it will be structured in three main sections:
– The first section, focused on History of Art (including History of Photography), History and Criticism of Cinema and Theatre
– The second section, focused on Literature, Philosophy and Theology
– The third section, focused on matters concerning History, Politics and Law.
The IMAGOPAPAE project is in partnership with:
– Bibliotheca Hertziana (Rome, Italy)
– Institut de recherche et d’histoire des textes ‘IRHT’ (Paris, France)
– Musée de la Boverie (Liège, Belgium)
– Musée du Petit Palais d’Avignon (Avignon, France)
– International Society for the Latin Medieval Studies (Florence, Italy)
– University of Ferrara (Ferrara, Italy)
For further details you can download the attached file including the official “call for papers” via this link http://web.philo.ulg.ac.be/transitions/portfolio-item/agenda/.